The everyday life of an amateur Mother, gardener baker and cook.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amateur everything!!

So I have decided to fill my already-full-life up with creating a blog on all the new things I am trying, which lately is a lot!

I have recently, with the help of my wonderful Husband of course, created my very first vegetable garden and so far it has been great, with a few minor exceptions.....

Also, I am now committed to learning how to make Martha Stewart approved cupcakes. After a few dry cakes and sugary icings, I am slowly figuring out how to make those oh-so-yummy delicacies. (Thanks to all my family members for eating my creations so far, and for smiling as you ate them....!!)

On top of these two things, I also am trying to be an all star Mom/Wife to my two Daughters and my Husband. This job takes up every spare moment of every day and I am sure that I will have many trying and funny moments to share!

Oh, and did I mention that I also have a job? Like an away-from-the home, not-a-Mommy job? At least 3 days a week I step away from this house into the adult world, ahhhhhh.... More on this later though!

I will be sharing my great recipes (or disastrous ones), gardening tips that I learn and filling in the rest with the day to day life of an amateur Mother, hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment